Friday, March 9, 2007

TGIF!!

Good afternoon lovely readers! It is such a beautiful day I’m trying to figure out how to drug my workaholic boss so I can slip out. *Cough cough* Do you think he’ll believe I’m sick?

So I was watching this show the other day and thought “I should blog about this.” Does that make me a loser? Anywho, the show was about Siamese twins who are 16. OK, I think the proper term is “conjoined.” I have to say, they were AMAZING. Isn’t it wild how much humans can adapt? These girls have separate heads, hearts, and most organs but go to 2 legs and have 2 arms. One controls a leg and an arm, the other controls the opposite leg and arm. They write at the same time, and type better than I do. They have to have some type of psychic powers to be able to type together! Imagine trying to sit with a friend, and you type with the right hand and they type with the left. Also, these girls can DRIVE!!!! They were taking their drivers test soon. They also play softball. I was just in shock the whole show. So, when you think you’ve got it bad one day, think about how much those girls have overcome.

How’s THAT for a guilt trip??

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

OMG I watched that show about a month ago and I couldn't take my eyes off of it!!!! Utterly amazing the things they can do!

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.