Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Boys v. girls

Just thought all you mommies out there with one child or children of the same sex should see this. Here is the difference in boys and girls. (I should stipulate that Ethan does love to read books, but he has to be in the mood or this is what you get) First photo, Emma and Daddy reading Ernie in "Too big for diapers." Here comes Ethan, so what's going on here people? I want to see!
I have to get really close now. Why is Emma taking the book away and laying her head on the floor like she doesn't want to see me come over here? Geez, sisters. They're always overreacting. I just have to get as close as possible to the book, sorry to crowd you out!
Time to pounce on Daddy! This whole scene was entirely too sweet for my tastes. Let's liven it up. (notice Emma has hauled her patootie out of here for this mess)
All out wrestling match. Remember when this was a nice sweet moment with Daddy reading to his daughter?

1 comment:

Janice said...

These pictures are adorable!! I thought it was just my son who's not into all kinds of books (he only likes books with cars,tractors, etc -or he also has to be in the mood). Ava on the other hand loves books - too much that she eats them. I don't know if that's a girl thing or not.

Thanks for the funny comment on my blog! I think I probably need more than just baby valium to calm him down for pictures if I ever take Cameron again.

 
Free blog template and graphic design by Design Eleven. Copyright 2008 and beyond.